Playbill Shoebox Ornament (Act I) Raffle Ticket
Handmade by Greg Kozatek
More than high school yearbooks, Disney VHS tapes, or tag-on Beanie Babies, the playbill shoebox acts as a portkey to queer sentimentality. This makeshift cardboard sarcophagus jammed with pretty little magazines represents the full spectrum between hoarding and curation. One day you’ll put them all in plastic sleeves or something, but at least your Wicked program is signed by Idina Menzel AND Kristen Chenoweth.
• Handmade by Greg Kozatek
• One of a kind
• Approx. 2 inches wide x 2.5 inches long x 1.25 inches deep
• Hanger length: 4.75 inches
• Materials: Paper, cardstock, acrylic paint, glitter, brass wire
• All proceeds from raffle tickets will be donated to The Ali Forney Center, whose mission is to protect homeless Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning youth from the harms of homelessness and empower them with the tools needed to be independent.
• Inspired by The Playbill Shoebox
Out of stock