Search Results for:
Our dedicated Queer Sciences staff have worked tirelessly to perfect these three simple iced coffee brandishing styles that will have your wrist exhibiting poise, prowess and power in no time. With this triptych of risograph prints, you won’t need a Gucci bag to let people know you’re a bitch. . Illustrated by Alison Dubois. Proceeds go towards commissioning more incredible illustrators!
• 5 in x 5 in
• Risograph prints, edition of 69
• 80 lb cardstock
• Set of 3
• Includes “The Iced Coffee Claw”, “The Hey” and “The Get-the-Fuck-Out-of-my-Way”
• Printed at Eureka! Press in Kingston, NY
Once savaged in straight summer camp discourse as a sure marker of homosexuality, the single earring has become a contemporary badge of pride. Now you can take your quear-ings from your lobes to your walls! Illustrated by Armando Veve. Proceeds from merch go towards commissioning more incredible illustrators!
• 5 in x 5 in
• Printed on matte, double thick cardstock
• Set of 4
• Includes “The Hoop”, “The Feather”, “The Cross”, and “Extra Credit”.
Sweetie when you’re queer, it’s iced coffee season every day of the year! Show them you’re a member of the community even if you don’t have a nice cold brew to jangle around town. Claws up! Illustrated by Armando Veve. Proceeds from merch go towards commissioning more incredible illustrators!
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Sourced from the US
• American Apparel tee
• Unisex fit Continue reading