Search Results for:
The InQueery’s first ever print publication! This semi-annual report highlights some of our most cutting edge research and findings from over the last 3 years, including a roundup of the gayest types of bread, an exposé on gayliens, queer jewelry signaling and more! This issue features 13 articles and artwork from 12 illustrators.
• Full color
• 32 pages
• 8 inches x 10 inches
• Hand bound with variegated rainbow thread
• Printed in Philadelphia
Designed by Stephanie Rudig
Our dedicated Queer Sciences staff have worked tirelessly to perfect these three simple iced coffee brandishing styles that will have your wrist exhibiting poise, prowess and power in no time. With this triptych of risograph prints, you won’t need a Gucci bag to let people know you’re a bitch. . Illustrated by Alison Dubois. Proceeds go towards commissioning more incredible illustrators!
• 5 in x 5 in
• Risograph prints, edition of 69
• 80 lb cardstock
• Set of 3
• Includes “The Iced Coffee Claw”, “The Hey” and “The Get-the-Fuck-Out-of-my-Way”
• Printed at Eureka! Press in Kingston, NY
Once savaged in straight summer camp discourse as a sure marker of homosexuality, the single earring has become a contemporary badge of pride. Now you can take your quear-ings from your lobes to your walls! Illustrated by Armando Veve. Proceeds from merch go towards commissioning more incredible illustrators!
• 5 in x 5 in
• Printed on matte, double thick cardstock
• Set of 4
• Includes “The Hoop”, “The Feather”, “The Cross”, and “Extra Credit”.